8 July 2011

Dredd Electronic LCD game from Tiger



This is another bit of merchandise that came out when that film hit the big screen! I only bought one so have no idea how the game plays, I suppose I should buy another one from ebay one day but I feel it is too crap to be worth the hassle.


On the back it shows 4 screen shots of the superb action that you control and here they are in all their enlarged glory!





At least we had some improvements with the next generation of Dredd games. Keep watching for them on here!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know where the source art is from on the front of the unit? It's bugging me.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know where the source art on the front the unit is from mainly mean angel it's bugging me..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and add any extra information that you may know of!