10 November 2011

Mark Wilkinson Posters



I can't remember when these came out but seeing as it uses the blurb 'Mark Wilkinson voted best Judge Dredd artist 1994' on the poster, it must be after then! I didn't buy them at the time, I wasn't as ill as I am now with my madness. I actually bought them in 2010 from Ian Senior, via ebay. I didn't pay the price on the advert , which is good news for me! 

Up next are pics of the posters that I cropped from the advert, followed by a short film showing them in the flesh, as best I could. The two Dredd's are signed by 20 artists including Mark but the Anderson only has Marks signature on it.




Here's the short video, which gives you an idea of the size as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and add any extra information that you may know of!