4 October 2017

Who is Judge Dredd?



This post is just for fun. At a few comic conventions I have had a few creators try on one of the helmets that I had in my possession. Let's see if you can guess which are which. The answers will be at the end, so no cheating!
There are two bonus Judges who are not creators but you'll have seen them on TV.

Some of the creators may have banners behind them, so you may look at that but it's not always their work, so try and just look at their chins!

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O



BONUS PICTURES
1

2

Do you think that you managed to get them all without cheating. I would very much doubt it, which shows how easy it is to become part of the faceless Judge machine in Mega-City One!

Here are the answers:-

A. Simon Davis
B. Ian Edginton
C. Kev Crossley
D. Jack Lawrence
E. Michael Avon Oeming
F. John McCrea
G. Ben Willsher
H. Gary Erskine
I. Mike Collins
J. Charlie Adlard
K. Al Ewing
L. Henry Flint
M. Alec Worley
N. Brian Bolland

O. John Wagner

Bonus Pictures
1. Johnny Vegas
2. Chris Barrie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and add any extra information that you may know of!