23 June 2011

Painted 2000AD Miniatures

Over the years I have collected various miniatures from the RPG collections. These include figures from Denizen, Titan, Citadel (one and the same really, just different packaging), Wargames Foundry & Mongoose and a few other odds and sods.

I did paint a few figures when Sam was born in 99 but since then I've never had the time, so I went the way of ebay, plus I managed to find a painter through myspace who did over 50 of them. At a very reasonable price I might add!

Some of the Mongoose miniatures are the actual ones that they had painted to advertise their figures on their website and also from the covers of their boxes. Luckily for me I saw that they had put them on ebay one day and so I just had to buy some. If you can be arsed to look closely, you will spot them!

Enjoy the video!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you're almost as sad as ME! Check out for 15 images of my own painted up JD minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ian,
      Since I've posted this up I've been able to track down loads more painted figures and I really should post them all up.
      It's just getting the time to do them!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment and add any extra information that you may know of!